Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

Post Card Month! (and Photo Month wrap-up)

As most of you know, May will be post card month for the Year of Months! This means I will write and send (theoretically) a post card every day to a different person. I ordered some very nice postcards but they haven't arrived yet so I'm using some touristy cards I've been picking up around town until then.

It's kinda fun so far. I've realized something already: Postcards are sorta like the pre-internet version of writing on someone's Facebook wall.


I still owe y'all the last four pictures of Photo Month, so here we go.

April 27th. This glass is not "beer-clean," later known as "beer-ready." I'm pretty sure AB invented the concept, but there are many ways to tell your beer glass isn't up to cleanliness standards. One of them is the bubbles that are formed on the side of this glass here.
***********************************************************************************
April 28th. Kayelee made me take this picture. She said, "What a horrible way to die! How did he even get in there."















***********************************************************************************
April 29th. I told K this is what our Cylon overlords will think I look like when they take over because this is what it looks like most of the time while I'm sitting at my computer - while editing.




***********************************************************************************
April 30th. I really didn't think my LAST picture for Photo Month would be this silly, but... I mean, just look at that lady's claws! How do you even function like that?? (Also, please ignore my blindingly white leg in the bottom of the picture)

1 comments:

Blindingly white leg FTW! I also glow in a lot of pictures due to my general lack of skin pigment.