Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

Pic: With Spring Comes.... Pollen?

First, I want you to guess what this is a picture of. Go ahead....


....



....



....



This is a picture of my truck from this morning. It looks like it took a shower in yellow paint. I heard on the radio this is one of the worst pollen seasons ever. Have I mentioned lately how thankful I am for my lack of allergies? (Don't be too jealous, I didn't exactly hit the genetic lottery when it comes to health. My family history includes: Psoriasis, heart disease, breast cancer, thyroid issues, diabetes, you name it.)

This is also why we've been having the trouble with bees hanging out at our front door. My sorority sister Amber suggested using a fruit cup to lure them away from our door and so far it seems to be working - but it rained really hard last night so I don't know which is responsible for the lack of bees outside this morning.

My heart goes out to all of you allergy sufferers. My advice: get a good air filter and stay inside for the next few weeks. It's not pretty out there.

0 comments: