Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

Pic: My Writing Space

In case y'all missed it, April is Picture Month. Here's today's picture:

There's been a lot of discussion lately about writers' writing spaces, so I thought I'd share mine. (Glamorous, isn't it?) Well, technically it's not my writing space because its not really mine, per se... but you get the idea. This picture was taken at Panera but I like to write at Bento and Barnes and Noble more.

I do have a desk in my room but I've never actually written at it. If I do write at home, it's usually in a living room chair. I just can't write very well at home. Even though my writing locations all have internet, it's so much easier for me to get distracted when I'm at home. I hate silence and I usually can't write to music or TV... so I prefer the random sounds of a restaurant or coffee shop, which I can tune out. I think if I had an actual room that I could dedicate to writing, I would be able to write in that... but that's just not possible right now.

0 comments: