Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

4/12 Pic: Harley and 4/13 Pic: Life-saving Buckets

Last night, my job was to watch this motorcycle. For eight hours. In a locked room. I pretty much have the most exciting job ever. (That was sarcasm in case y'all didn't catch that)

On top of the thrilling task, I opened my book and discovered it was actually the third in a trilogy and not the first as I had expected. So I watched TV shows all night on my cell phone. Thank goodness for VCast.






*************************************************************************
 These buckets save lives. Don't believe me? Watch this. (Bonus: It has Anderson Cooper)


Also, if you'd like to help Firehouse Subs help firefighters (for free) go to their Chip In Program on Facebook.

2 comments:

Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation

Hi Sarah! Robin and Meghan from the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation want to thank you for supporting our cause and spreading our mission.

 

:-) No problem! I <3 Firehouse