Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

I apologize...

Dear readers,

I know what you're thinking. Something along the lines of "It's been so long since you posted that I forgot you even had a blog." Or maybe "You tease us with a month of posts and then leave us out in the rain with nary a word." Or even "How did Christina Hendricks fit those things in that dress?"

Yeah, probably closer to the last one. Especially now that you clicked on the link.

Stick with me, dear readers; I have a point. I have received more than a couple messages/comments/texts/smoke signals from some of you lamenting my recent lack of posts. In addition to the guilt and shame, I can't help but feel a little happy about that. ("You like me! You really like me!")

For those of you close to me, you know how hectic my life has been recently. With working my butt off to just make ends meet, looking for a job that will pay me what I'm worth, running still-successful-despite-the-
economy campaigns for the Foundation, attempting to finish the first revision of that darn book, and trying to spend enough time with people so that rumors of my death don't start circulating - there just isn't much time for blogging.

BUT! There is good news. With all the blogging I haven't been doing, topics are starting to pile up in my head so when I do get a spare few hours - watch out! You're not going to know what hit you.

I hope.

So in the mean time, check out my Year of Months Ning and maybe make a promise to Challenge Yourself!

Until next time...

0 comments: