Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

Jasper!

Thanks to a 12.5 hour shift, sleeping, and a long writer's group I have 30 minutes to write this post. This means, I won't get to write the post that I was thinking about, but here's another one that came up when I walked up the stairs to my apartment:

I have the cutest puppy in the world. No really. Just look (ignore the unmade bed please):





Everyday when I come home, he's sitting on the guest bed that overlooks the stairway coming up to the house. He just sits there all the time, waiting for me to come home. No matter how cranky I am, as soon as I see him, it makes me smile.

He has the most expressive eyes and eyebrows and he always listens to my ramblings with rapt attention. His ears are often crooked, which just makes him even more adorable. We say he is a 'large breed chihuahua,' because he likes to sit in people's laps, even in cars.

I'm going to stop right now just so I don't become one of those creepy people that blogs about their pets, but that's what I have for today.

1 comments:

You can't beat the devotion and love of a good dog. I just got a friend for Shelby. He's about 14 months, long-haired mini dachshund. Went to vet last night and he has scabies (bad) and is adjusting to good food on a regular basis and the fact that I don't like un-housebroken pets. Were in medical treatment heaven now and I think there is a light at the end of this tunnel. He and Shelby were actually playing this morning (reason for the 2nd dog in the 1st place.) Feeling pretty smug right about now. Have a great day and Merry Christmas.