Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

Blog Post A Day for A Month!

So, I have 23 minutes to write this or I've already screwed up on the second day of the month. Yesterday I asked on Twitter/FB what people thought about me doing a post a day for a month and if they would read.  Well, only one person said they would read (Hey Jackie!), but I figured I'd do it anyway.

My sister tried this last month, but had trouble thinking of blog post subjects, so I thought I'd structure it a little bit more... cuz I'm an organization FREAK.  Here's the plan*:

Monday: Things I Don't Like **
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday: Help Me Understand
Thursday: A Picture ... and a Thousand Words
Friday: The Book Biz
Saturday: Geek Out
Sunday: Personal

I hope you'll accompany me in this month of scribbles. My main motivation for doing this is to get back into the habit of blogging. It always seems that I start a blog, write a decent amount at first and then let it fall in to disuse but I would like to prevent that this time around. There isn't a length requirement; the only requirement is that I post every day. Remember to kick my butt if I start to slack off!


* Plan subject to change at any time without warning.
** AKA "The World According to Sarah"  Inspired by my ex-coworker who said her dream was to host a talk show and when she got one she would have a weekly segment of The World According to Sarah. Also, the PG version of "Things That Piss Me Off"

1 comments:

I'll go ahead and add this to my list of daily websites then.