Sarah's Scribbles

The Year of Months

Job Update & Strengths

April 2, 2009

So I went to the website today to apply for that job and it had been removed from the website!  I found the email address of the chapter and emailed them my cover letter and resume anyway.  Hopefully, they didn't already fill the position.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 

I also applied for another job at Rollins College.  I think this one would be awesome too and with my Learner strength (see below), a college would be a great place for me to work!  I'd certaily make use of the tuition waiver!

According to Stregths Finder 2.0, my strenghts are:
Achiever
Learner
Woo
Includer
Restorative (problem solving essentially)

The ED at The Tristesse Grief Center bought this book (and assessment) for all of our employees.  I did the test last week, but read the book today.  Usually with personality tests and assessments like these, they don't quite know what to make of me.  I usually get conflicting results or think that I'm more like another category, but on this one I think it's pretty accurate.  A social math-whiz who loves to write?  Doesn't really fit into any one box.

My Myers-Briggs personality type is EXTJ.  The T/F distinction is pretty close too. 

You know, just in case you care :-)

0 comments: